Ballots arrived in mailboxes earlier this week, and voting is underway now.
We need your help, your support, and your vote to fix our roads, preserve our communities, and ensure we have a champion fighting for us at City Hall.
- I’m the only candidate who raised the alarm, or said or did anything about the city’s secretive, dangerous Gold Coast Drive lane realignment last month, and with the help of our friends in media, we beat City Hall in two weeks.
- I’m the only candidate actively opposed to the rezoning of south University City, and I’ve said so again and again, in forum after forum – I will defend single-family zoning in south University City.
- I am the only District 6 candidate with a record of fighting FOR our D6 communities, from working with Supervisor Terra Lawson-Remer’s office to build support for restoring the Mira Mesa Epicentre, to my long-time advocacy to rebuild Gold Coast Drive and Parkdale.
- I have a record of service and action in our community, from promoting District 6 craft breweries and restaurants as the morning host at 91X, to organizing park clean-ups with our local Lions Club, to helping with holiday wreath placements at Miramar National Cemetery.
- I’m endorsed by the Sierra Club, League of Conservation Voters, San Diego County Democrats for Environmental Action, Supervisor Terra Lawson-Remer, former San Diego City Councilmembers Marti Emerald and Ed Harris, former California Assemblymember Howard Wayne, and many, many others.
No other candidate comes close to my level of experience and results in District 6.
From my service as a San Diego County Planning Commissioner, to running against Chris Cate four years ago as the endorsed Democrat for the D6 seat, to pushing back against City Hall overreach, I stand with our working and middle class families in D6 and throughout San Diego.
Contribute to our campaign today, or join us at our Environmental Friends Fundraiser this Sunday or our University City Reception and Fundraiser next Sunday.
And don’t just take my word for it – see all my District 6 candidate forum appearances this spring, and visit my Voter’s Edge profile here.
Make a contribution, let us know if you’d like to volunteer for our campaign, and stop by our booth on Saturday at the D6 Neighborhood Fair at Mira Mesa Community Park.
Join us, and let’s win this for the future of our D6 communities!